Resolved Can I please get additional disk space?

lotuscha

Reaction score
My guess is that I am at 512Mb, is there a chance to get 1Gb?
Please and thank you!

BTW, when I FTP files, rather than indicating that I am out of disk space,
I get a message that the file already exists. This was at first very confusing but I came to realize that it was a disk storage issue, not duplicate file.

Cheers,
Len

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
please keep in mind that most people get denied an increase because they have a large amount of files in the trash can, or a lot of emails in the trash. there's also no backups of your site allowed to be stored on your account. Please take this time to review.

Requesting an admin review your site for increase

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Increase denied.
No actual site, only a personal photogallery that is not even linked from the landing page and thus likely not intended for public view.
Also it appears to be far more uploaded photos then are visible on the actually gallery, this could be deemed as filehosting something we do not allow. All files on the account must relate to an actual site.
The total size of the image folder already exceeds what is allowed for personal photogalleries, as per tos: Personal galleries are limited to 500MB of disk space for images and videos.

lotuscha

Reaction score
Hi Anna, thanks for your reply. Sorry for my delayed reply, I moved homes during this period and have been very busy with that move.

Actually the photos on my site are for public viewing. If the gallery is not linked to the landing page it is because I am not certain what you mean by that and unaware of how to establish that link.

I am able to FTP into my site to view the directory structure however I can't seem to reconcile the images I see on this WEBPAGE, to the 102 files I see listed in Filezilla.

BTW, I have been unable to log into my Control Panel so I have not been able to address any additional issues. I have requested a Password Reset multiple times however I have not received any emails. The reset request was supposed to be sent to LNP00@hotmail.com. I am using the same credentials for the Forums and Control Panel and as you can see I can successfully log into the Forums.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
First off: since this was marked resolved you might have been better of with starting a new thread as it is also a different issue currently.

We kind of also moved, or rather the backend has been changed, however it appears that there is a problem with your panel account, I'll sort that out in a minute for you, after which you should be able to request the password reset as required.

Now, this error actually works to your advantage. As you noticed you can still login through FTP meaning that the hosting service is still active, if the transfer of your account had gone correctly your service (hosting account) likely would have gone into both suspension an termination as you have not logged in for a long time (the new system was launched in September last year).

There is a requirement to login to the account at least once every 30 days to keep the account active.