Can not create a second subdomain

Status
Not open for further replies.

cCorE

Reaction score
When creating it, I get an error message (there was a problem creating it), it doesn't work, but it does show up in my list. If I want to delete I get a similar error message and it gets rmoved from my list.
When I click on details the output after trying to delete it is as following:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] => <pre>Array [1] => ( [2] => [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php [3] => [1] => ccore [4] => [2] => delsubdomain [5] => [3] => subdomain.my.adress [6] => ) [7] => </pre>Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user root@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION )

The details output upon creating it is almost identical. When reading through the detail you will discover this section:

Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user root@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION

I do not know what Jackmunch even is, plus I doubt that I can fix this on my own for it is a permission denied error. I should be allowed to create a second subdomain though. Please help me fixing this issue.

EDIT: Hmm anybody?

Last edited:

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Hi,
It seems some of the x10hosting servers are having a slight problem with connecting to the central server at the moment, staff are working on the problem and the servers should be back to normal soon.

Thanks, GtoXic

cCorE

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply and the information. I will try again tomorrow.

EDIT: Still does not work. :( I am also having problems with MySQL, and I can not exclude that these issues may be related to each other.

Last edited:

cCorE

Reaction score
Just for the record: it did work. Ignoring the error message worked. The reason why it didn't was because I had to flush my (dns) cache and register the subdomain with coludflare. closed

Status
Not open for further replies.