can someone look at this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

Reaction score
hello x10 love the service u provide thanks for hosting me and if corey wants to no yes i do have all the ads up thanks again but i was wondering if u allow a tracker to be placed on yer site plz read on:

i run a game server and there is a tracker for it available so that wen its placed on the site (if it was its not on the site thats y im here asking) it would tell me whos on my server whos doin wat and i can control it from the tracker placed on the site now i was wondering is this against any rules if so it doesnt really matter i dont need it but it would be good to have instead of having to open software and do it from there plz give me your opinions on this i dont no if its against the rules or not so can someone help me out

thanks
-blade

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
So, this is like a remote administration panel for your game server ? I dont see a problem with this. Maybe one of the other mods or admins can verify if this is ok, but I dont see a problem with it. Better wait though till there is confirmation.

blade

Reaction score
np thanks bigguy yes it is a like a remota administration tool that just updates wats goin on in the server like who is on it wat map they are on and wat weapons are enabled and such and thats it really :D so if its ok plz let me no if it aint i still wanna no :D

blade

Reaction score
so i can go ahead with it then,thanks for all ur help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.