can u...

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
i have a few addon domains pointing to my account at the moment all of which display other sites like elementfx.com and dont display in the addon domains part of cpanel but tells me when i readd them that thier there can you please unadd them even tho there appears to be not setup cpanel is telling me they are. So i can reset them up and get site building

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please list all your add-on domains so I can look into it.

-Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
i think i can understand abit of what maddude posted...

i think he has some addon domains pointing to his account as per now... all accounts display different pages like elementfx.com and they do not display in the addon domains part of cpanel but the cpanel tells him to read the whatever. i think he wants you to remove them bcoz they are whatever he meant. the last part could be that he wants to start from scratch...

what is in italics is what i cannot understand...

*4*

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
can someone get in contact via pm or e-mail with me cause id rather not expose my domains info here. especially if your about to unplug them 4 me

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
When an admin comes back I`m sure they will help out. :)

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
kk well littlebritainworld.com, ninhost.co.uk, s2s.org.uk r pointing to my account and are according to cpanel added but they dont show for me to delete them can you unadd them guys

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
plus i think u deleted my account can you remake it please lol

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
can u delete it or make sure its deleted so i can reapply man and delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.