Cannot access my cpanel page or my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your front page loads fine right now for me. Try clearing your browser cache & history and then flushing DNS.

pgord5_576

Reaction score
I don’t know if it is just me. A lot of people are having problems getting through CPanel and when they post such, someone comes in and gives them a reply (like “clearing cache”) that seems to solve their problem. So is it just me?

My website is available to the world but I have had to make changes since last Thursday March 29. I could log in then but as soon as I did I got a “Data Error” and could see nothing when I went to the File manager. Searching the postings I find an upgrade to “Boru” is apparently problematic. Ever since last Friday however, I can not even get through CPanel. I put my information in (Account name, password, and their changing advertising code) and nothing comes up. I see nothing.

Is “Boru” still a problem? The last posting that I see from “Corey” is from March 28 where he says that “we’re continuing to work on this server, which will require a few reboots.” Then nothing.

A few other people report difficulties accessing via CPanel but I can find no definitive status from x10. No official word. I put in a Support Ticket last weekend without any response. I have tried to access CPanel via Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

If everyone was dead-in-the-water fro the last five days like me I would think that there would be pages of postings on this forum, but not so. Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.