Cannot delete sitebuilder site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

colehoul83

Reaction score
I cannot delete my site that I was creating with Site Builder. Whenever I click the remove website button it takes me back to the project creation page. If I could either be directed on how to delete it or have a staff member remove it manually that would be great. It's titled "Test Forums".

And also, I have a site that somehow listed twice, so I can't remove it from the 'My Websites' page without deleting the whole site in general. Could this be fixed as well?

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
Hi, on the top menu, click CPanelX 3, click it and then you will be asked to login again, once you log in, look under 'Software/Services'. Click 'RVSiteBuilder', when it loads, you should see your projects(sites), click 'Remove' and at the bottom of the pop-up, you should see something like 'remove published folder' check that box and then click continue, finish or whatever it says. Then that should remove your site.

colehoul83

Reaction score
Hi, on the top menu, click CPanelX 3, click it and then you will be asked to login again, once you log in, look under 'Software/Services'. Click 'RVSiteBuilder', when it loads, you should see your projects(sites), click 'Remove' and at the bottom of the pop-up, you should see something like 'remove published folder' check that box and then click continue, finish or whatever it says. Then that should remove your site.
There is no option for this. The site itself is not published, the preview of it says "Unpublished Project".

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
When you click 'Remove', the image below should pop up:
Screenshot (353).png <---------------------- You should check that box and then click remove.

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
I guess, but it works for me. Could you take a screenshot of rvsitebuilder when you get redirected to the start.

colehoul83

Reaction score
172be617dc04a21d5a66b9eef949813c.png

This is the page the "Remove Website" button takes me too and the page I get when I delete the published website.

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
So it worked. The site has been deleted. Click 'control panel' which is located on the top right hand corner.

colehoul83

Reaction score
Ah, here is where I take it got confusing, the site will not delete from the "My Websites" page, as seen here
LqiLZ6R.png

Hitting the "Remove Website" button takes me to the same place as I posted earlier.

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
NB: Try creating another project (Website) first.

Hi, when you click 'Remove Website' you should redirect to RVSiteBuilder, then click remove then once you finish that you should redirect back to the start of RVSiteBuilder.

colehoul83

Reaction score
Well, I published the site and now it is not listed under the project area, so I am unable to delete it. Now there is two sitebuilder projects, both of which I am unable to delete.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If all else fails, you can use the cPanel File Manager to delete all of the files the site builder created in your public_html folder.

colehoul83

Reaction score
If all else fails, you can use the cPanel File Manager to delete all of the files the site builder created in your public_html folder.
I did this just now, problem is it is still listed under "My Websites" and I'm not sure how to remove it form there.

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
Hi, open a support ticket and they might be able to remove it. But, for now try using CpanelX 3, the advanced control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.