Cannot login: An expected error has occurred processing your request 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

talk2azs

Reaction score
At least your websites are still working. Mine is disabled due to account inactivity and I cannot log in to re-activate it.

wildfir5

Reaction score
We are also having the same issue. I find it curious that the message says the error is "expected" when I try to reset password.

superca8

Reaction score
We are also having the same issue. I find it curious that the message says the error is "expected" when I try to reset password.
Yes, does seem an odd error to give. I also get the error 'An error has occurred processing your request.'.

buyurboo

Reaction score
Same issue.. Website is up and running but I am unable to login into my account

awaymiss

Reaction score
I can't even log in to get a recent backup of my blog. They need to fix this.

talk2azs

Reaction score
Is x10hosting going out of business? Are their servers located in the middle of the inferno in LA?

dittox12

Reaction score
I am also getting the same message.
An error has occurred processing your request.

welshstr

Reaction score
Also in the same situation.
Sure the admin know theres an issue and are trying to resolve...
(I hope) haha

talk2azs

Reaction score
In reply to welshstr: Sure the admin know theres an issue and are trying to resolve...

You are funny. Keep hoping because I am slowly losing hope. Go ahead and browse through all the threads relating to login issues yesterday and today. So far no admin has even acknowledged or even commented about the issues going on today. Sure there are some threads with previous comments from admins, but those were all well over a month ago.

Makes me question the future of x10hosting. Hope I am wrong in having these thoughts!

John Yancey

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
My apologies on the delayed responses as the issue on our free hosting servers has since been fixed and users should now be able to log into their account. Please make sure to clear your web browser cache and then attempt to sign in at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login.

ilcorox1

Reaction score
Hi all,

after finding an E-mail message about this, a minute ago I tried and could log in normally although it took somewhat longer than usual; my site seems to have been online without interruptions.

Understandably, free accounts (of which probably several thousands are hosted here) are more prone to having problems -- things don't get straight by themselves, sadly. Thus, many thanks to all who take care of us "freebies"!

Status
Not open for further replies.