Cannot Update index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFHollett

Reaction score
I have a computer support page and regularly update my index.html file. But since June 9 2018 I haven't been able to update it. I've uploaded and chose the option to overwrite but nothing. I've deleted it from my site and then reuploaded it and still nothing. I've repeated over and over but still nothing. I've gave up my webs.com site because of similar issues after months not being able to update my site. Now it begins again. By the way there is never any indication of any error. At the same time I tried to update my site I uploaded a file named june9_2018.html. That file is there, along with the associated pictures but I still cannot update my index.html file.

lylex10h

Reaction score
1. What is the URL of the issue?
2. What is the URL of the issue?
3. Does the Last Modified date change in File Manger when you upload a new index.html?
4. Have you cleared your browsers cache and tried private browsing mode?
5. Have you cleared and disabled the Cachewall in cPanel for the domain of the URL of the issue?

TFHollett

Reaction score
Thanks but the issue has seemed to have resolved itself for now. But when I uploaded it a few times the file just seemed to vanish altogether. And I used different browsers on different computers so I don't think it was a browser issue. But it's OK again for now so we'll wait and see if it happens again. My website is http://hitanykey.x10host.com. And I'm not really sure how to clear and disabled the Cachewall in cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.