Can't access account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

khdevx12

Reaction score
All of a sudden you guys are blocking access to the cpanel...

When i log in i am presented with:

We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in.
But nothing has changed in the way i access my account and i'm not using a proxy,vpn or tor. So guessing this is some recent thing you guys have implemented.

I've checked on a couple sites to see if my connection is flagged as a proxy but they all say that i'm not using a proxy so guessing its a false positive in your data or however your checking....

So what happens now?? Will i ever be able to use my site again... as it seems on a similar post staff were not interested...

market11

Reaction score
Same here ugh! but I can log into the forum just fine to post this?!!! Not hiding behind TOR or a VPN or using proxies. This is the same bat channel from day one. Need to fix this ASAP please!

superte2

Reaction score
basically they have new algorithms to stop abusive sites and ones that violate their TOS. also to eliminate sites that are in anyway related to previous sites that were abusive or violated the TOS. these are far from perfect and are getting a lot of legit sites banned without explanation or help from anyone. Forums are full of nothing but " you are connecting through a proxy" or "substantial link found between your site and another that was banned" these are going unanswered and all.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

@khdevx12 @market11 It looks like you are connecting from a public/mobile network. Please try signing in from a normal internet connection.

@superte2 The "substantial link" error you mentioned happens when our logs indicate that you have owned a previous account that has been permanently suspended, so you can't own a second account, because the suspension is permanent. Regardless, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

@bgd1988x I'm not so sure why your connection was being flagged as a proxy; please can you try again now?

Thank you,

bgd1988x

Reaction score
Hi,

@khdevx12 @market11 It looks like you are connecting from a public/mobile network. Please try signing in from a normal internet connection.

@superte2 The "substantial link" error you mentioned happens when our logs indicate that you have owned a previous account that has been permanently suspended, so you can't own a second account, because the suspension is permanent. Regardless, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

@bgd1988x I'm not so sure why your connection was being flagged as a proxy; please can you try again now?

Thank you,

I go back and click on sign in, and it takes me to that https://x10hosting.com/sso/halt page saying "We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in." still.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I go back and click on sign in, and it takes me to that https://x10hosting.com/sso/halt page saying "We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in." still.

Where are you located?

market11

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you,

I sent an email to support with my iP address, I definitely don't use a public or mobile network to log in. It's my home address iP . Been with you guys for 3 years and never had this issue. I still love your site and service but would like this resolved. Put my iP on the non public, mobile, VPN, TOR, and Proxy list because it's my local ISP here. Thanks.

bgd1988x

Reaction score
I was able to log in today, so it looks like everything is fixed. Thank you.

onpoint3

Reaction score
im having a similer issue i definitely dont have a vpn or tor proxy service set up but everytime i login i get this
We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in.

plz help me i have so much work to do on my website and too many clients to handle for my clothing store

Status
Not open for further replies.