Can't access cpanel

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by longball, Oct 5, 2019.

1. longball

longball New Member

I can't get into control panel. It says I am using a proxy. I have tested my system and I am not using a proxy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. cjptomas80

cjptomas80 Member

You need a direct connection, opera with VPN, Google Chrome with data saver, Tor, VPN apps or any related to these technologies need to be disable.

3. xwh1zzyx

xwh1zzyx New Member

Hi, what if all 'related technologies' as above stated are disabled and one still can't access their cPanel's sign in page?

4. spacresx

spacresx Member

also worth noting, clear any cookies or temp files also disable anything that blocks ads, even try a different web browser.

5. cjptomas80

cjptomas80 Member

and if doesn't work at all, try to use a new profile of your browser (better be Firefox, Chrome/Google Chrome not their fork).

Check your router/modem if you have activate some kind of feature like VPN or something equivalent

And all if this is all done and still can't access there's a chance that your Internet Service Provider one at fault like Carrier-grade NAT (not all Carrier-grade NAT act like a proxy) or any some protocol.
    This is harder to determine what protocol that your internet Service Provider use and better to contact them or make the x10hosting staff make you an exception (except if you accessing the cpanel outside of the country where you create your account like USA created account can be accessed it's CPANEL only by USA non-proxied connection this is to prevent abuse)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019 at 9:32 PM