Resolved Can't access my account or any Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlborraz

Prime Account
Reaction score
My web (borrazabogado.tk/portal) is not reachable from a couple of weeks ago.
I can access (via https://x10hosting.com/sso/main) to the first screen from login of my account (borrazabogado.co.cc), but when I try to enter cPanel (the only option active in my screen), I get a can't access page message at https://illuminated.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN.
I've tried to access via illuminated.x10hosting.com:2083, but I just get another can't access page message.
Email server (https://borrazabogado.tk:2096) doesn't work: a new can't access page message.

I know that x10hosting is working hard to migrate accounts from older to new servers, and I'm being patient from three months, but it's a long time even for me.

Is there any solution for the problema about my account (I hope so).

Thanks in advance.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Something strange seems to have happened here. I don't see that you have a valid DirectAdmin server name. I'm asking that an admin review this. illuminated.x10hosting.com is no longer a valid server.

I'm moving this thread to the free support forum. Illuminated hosting has been retired and all users are now free users, unless they are premium users. There is a possibility for account upgrades in the future, but not at this time. Being in the free hosting support forum will ensure you get help as soon as possible. Please be patent while the admin staff have a chance to login and evaluate your issue. Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
All illuminated accounts was migrated to x14.x10hosting.com by end of February.

Illuminated hasn't been offered for a long time now, my understanding is that all users was grandfathered into keeping the Illuminated plan after the initial 5 year plan and not be removed of the Illuminated server when it was expired.

I don't know exactly when it was last sold but as far as I am told basically all plans would have been expired by now.

However, for your account it would appear that it was never really migrated as it still lists as being on Illuminated server, which I have no access to so I'll pass this on to head admin with access.

jlborraz

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll be waiting for a reply.
For further information, my PayPal account was charged by X10HOSTING on 2019 Nov.24th with an amount of 4,68 EUR.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure we don't charge for it, but that you may have had a recurring payment setup (if I'm not all mistaken that was the way most paid upgrades on free hosting was handled at that time).

I will give the admin a holler again, including this information. Just for verification purposes, under what name would the payment have been made. PM me if you prefer to not have that public

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I spoke briefly with head admin last night, COVID-19 have forced him to rearrange the resources a bit, leaving the free hosting fairly low down on the priority list (our paid services gets priority). Although x10 it self is not as affected but some of our vendors and customers are.

He said he'd try to get to my little list during the next 24 hours.

jlborraz

Prime Account
Reaction score
By the way, just a question. Am I suposed to be Prime Account? What does it mean?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Prime is a long gone feature, you got it as part of the Illuminated package when you signed up, now it is just a forum status that gives you access to a bit more then the regular user.

Your account have now been restored.

jlborraz

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks a million.
I have cancelled the Paypal recurrent payment.
I've decided to donate to x10hosting my previous not owed PayPal recurrent payments.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.