Resolved Can't access my domain panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fk22t-x1089

Reaction score
Hi all, I can't access to the control panel (back-end) of my domain http://vk22.x10.mx/ (user vk22) once logged in correctly.
I got this error message:
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance!
Ivan

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I would suspect your account has been purged. Your last previous login was in November of 2019. In December, your account would be eligible for suspension. In January, your account would be eligible for deletion. In March, accounts were actually deleted. Throughout March and early April, these accounts were restored under a one-time restoration policy since the migration affected reminder emails. Since this account has been in bad standing for so long, and the restoration option is expired, it is not supposed to be able to be recovered.

I will ask an admin to look at this thread. Please be aware that your account data was deleted, the servers the account data was on are now deleted, and that at this point restoration is not supposed to happen.

Please be diligent in your logins if you are able to get an account in good standing. The requirement is that every 30 days you must log in to your account portal at https://x10hosting.com/sso/main . That's 30 calendar days, not once a month.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account should now be restored.

I advice you to not rely on email as your sole reminder to login, it has been known to end up in spam folders for some as well. In my opinion it is also wise to login a bit more often then once a month, as a means to keep yourself informed about upcoming changes.

fk22t-x1089

Reaction score
Thank you very much! Now is working well.
Thank also for your understanding, I was aware about the 30 days login requirement. My bad.
Bye. Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.