Cant enter cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xempttt

Reaction score
wow. so many people that are complaining have so low post counts. i wouldnt complain if i had a 6 post count. isnt activity a requirement for hosting. some people these days.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Its to bad more ppl don`t understand what is going on ....but they will....

greattastic

Reaction score
If it's only your files that you need off of the server you can still ftp into it, I just using the firefox extension fireFTP , it's only a 60kb download! and it comes in pretty handy, I prefer it to cpanel's clunky file manager.

On the other hand.. I'm waiting to check my mail, I'm having e-withdrawls hahaha.
*I'm not complaining by any means :), x10 is by far the best host I've had so far, paid or free*

-Ryan

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You should beable to use outlook to get your mail :)

-Corey

greattastic

Reaction score
I wish I would have thought of using outlook earlier, lol.

Thanks Corey :grin:

Skyline4life

Reaction score
greattastic: Im trying out that Fireftp..But it dosnt work for me..I try and connect but it says "Unable to connect" or some thing. I do have the right info, and its set at port 21..But i can Connect to my ftp with smart ftp :cunfused:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Try using IP 70.85.87.52

-Corey

Shahzad

Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
greattastic: Im trying out that Fireftp..But it dosnt work for me..I try and connect but it says "Unable to connect" or some thing. I do have the right info, and its set at port 21..But i can Connect to my ftp with smart ftp :cunfused:

I can connect also with Ws-FTP software, but through web it can't be opened Control Panel, don't know how much time it will take & what to do. So waiting for server up. Don't trying to complaint just saying.
Anyway best wishes for x10hosting services & good luck :)

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.