Can't go into my site!!

A

archangel

Hello, I requested a hosting account about two days ago and I was accepted. But from that moment, I haven't be able to see my site nor login my Cpanel.... Please help mee!!!!
My site is arcangel.x10hosting.com...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's just DNS, it should be working soon.

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
yeah, theres always just a little bit of time before you get accepted, and the time you are operating.
-Reich

Vietkid58

Reaction score
But you guys said it only takes up to 24 hours, and he's been waiting for 2 days. Anyways, i've been waiting for almost a day....

1 question- how come you guys have to update your dns? Every other free host i've seen activates your account instantly and immediatley you are up

Woolie

Reaction score
Auvee said:
Please point me to where that was said. It could take alot more than 24 hours, it all depends on your ISP.

-Auvee B.

Yep, in the PM i got when my application was accepted it said

Remember that your account may work right away, but in some cases it can take up to 1-24 hours because of DNS

Thought i'd point that out

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That came from me, Usually the accounts were created instantly so I just put 24 hours. This is the first time it's been this long since I have been here so I will change it right away. Sorry to anyone for any inconvienences :sad: we all make mistakes.

Ohh so the mods are reliable huh Auvee... LoL jk :happy: