cant log in to chopin, and site is unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

alojzije

Reaction score
ok, now i am pissed off... i will start again, register here again etc... thanks for not helping, i found out noone really cares, even if YOU do mistake. thank you very much

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not to mention, we take no responsibility for accounts that are terminated, we have a system in place that is working perfectly fine, you were not suspended/terminated for a wrong reason or by any accident. The system did what it's programmed to do.

alojzije

Reaction score
i would not be pissed so much off if someone said "sorry" or "that will not happen again"...

and: I WAS DELETED BY ACCIDENT, I WAS NOT SUSPENDED, SITE WORKED FINE, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF????

Last edited:

mc se7en

Reaction score
Ah, but it's not their fault. It's yours. You let your site stay suspended for 10 days, which according to the rules you agreed to when you signed up, will result in termination of your hosting account. It will happen again if you let yourself get suspended again.

alojzije

Reaction score
i just want an explanation: how could site work if it was suspended? i know that it cant, and would inform me? right?
if so, that means your "perfectly fine working system" is not so perfect
Edit:
Ah, but it's not their fault. It's yours. You let your site stay suspended for 10 days, which according to the rules you agreed to when you signed up, will result in termination of your hosting account. It will happen again if you let yourself get suspended again.

I WILL REPEAT FOR LAST TIME:
suspension was resolved, and I WAS NOT SUSPENDED!
SITE WORKED FINE.
AND ONE DAY: BOOM.

clear?

Last edited:

mc se7en

Reaction score
Were you in violation of the TOS?

And anyway, if you had a backup on your local machine, it wouldn't be hard to recreate your hosting account and re-upload the backup of the site. You do have a proper backup don't you? You must have the original files saved somewhere because I doubt you deleted them as soon as they were FTP'd to the server. Am I right?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Were you in violation of the TOS?

And anyway, if you had a backup on your local machine, it wouldn't be hard to recreate your hosting account and re-upload the backup of the site. You do have a proper backup don't you? You must have the original files saved somewhere because I doubt you deleted them as soon as they were FTP'd to the server. Am I right?

Oh, I gotta mention, Backups are in the TOS as being the sole responsibility of the customer.

So while x10 does have the Daily Backups option for folks whose accounts still exist, you're supposed to be taking your own anyways.

alojzije

Reaction score
i have backup 4 days older tha the version that was online...
I was not in violation of TOS, i was deleted for 10 days not being unsuspended, but i was unsuspended... i am pretty sure of that.
i wouldnt argue if i was not right.

Last edited:

mc se7en

Reaction score
i have backup 4 days older tha the version that was online...
I was not in violation of TOS, i was deleted for 10 days not being unsuspended, but i was unsuspended... i am pretty sure of that.

Well if you have a backup, just recreate your hosting account, re-upload the backup and move on. Whining here isn't going to accomplish anything, is it?

alojzije

Reaction score
well... maybe you are right... but... maybe this happen more in the future... ah well...
i understand i cant be backed up from here, but what pisses me off is that cold attitude of staff...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, there is no way you were un-suspended, in the suspension report it clearly shows you were suspended, and never un-suspended. Which resulted in your account being terminated 10 days later. As for the site working while you were suspended is not possible, although what is possible is that if your site was cached in your web browser, and you only visited the same page every day to check if it was still fine, then that could be the reason you still seen your site even though it was suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.