Can't log in to cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

drago128

Reaction score
I can log in and it says my user name and my domain on the left. on the right it says standby and then when it is ready it says open cpanel. I click to open it and immediately it says Internal Server Error 500
No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 122 when it ended.

I've tried numerous times and i found on the forum here that many people have had this issue but i haven't found a solution yet. Does anyone know what the issue is and does it do this often because i have found other free hosts that i've used before that i didn't have an issue with. they just tend to be a little slower so i was hoping this one would be a better solution.

thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

drago128

Reaction score
Thank you for the help but that didn't work either. I am still getting the same error. Is there someone who can reset this issue? If not I'll just delete my account. I just am trying to move my one site from a paid host to someone else. I have a second website that is on a free host and I've not had any issues but that it is slow to upload. I'd hate to take days moving my site but that may be the option i take.

Status
Not open for further replies.