can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1z4rd

Reaction score
I recieved my hosting but I can't login to cpanel. When I visit the link to my page I recieve an account suspended message. I just applied last night.

yhap2003

Reaction score
Well isn't that something you don't see everyday. I think the admin or mod should look into this!!

w1z4rd

Reaction score
yhap2003 said:
Well isn't that something you don't see everyday. I think the admin or mod should look into this!!
sure hope someone does

yhap2003

Reaction score
well yeah lets hope someone does, besides i'm not getting this problem!!! This place need more staffs. :teeth_smi I think I only see 4 staffs so far; 2admin and 2mods!!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
username and subdomain?

-Corey

w1z4rd

Reaction score
Corey said:
username and subdomain?

-Corey
UserName: w1z4rdx
subdomain: w1z4rd.x10hosting.com

still can't log in and i'm really anxious cause I haven't gotten to use cpanel in awhile. if you guys have to you can change my subdomain name because thats probaly why it messed up.

DaanG

Reaction score
How do you login ? :rolleyes: :redface:

if I go to my subdomain ( daang.x10hosting.com )
how do I login ?
I tried to click on private, but I couldn't login.

Maurice

Reaction score
yhap2003 said:
well yeah lets hope someone does, besides i'm not getting this problem!!! This place need more staffs. :teeth_smi I think I only see 4 staffs so far; 2admin and 2mods!!

There are 2 admins(Maybe 3 admins, since Conor is in the admin list), and 3 mods.

w1z4rd

Reaction score
I tried logging in with the information I recieved in the pm. I'm sorry to bump this up but I really would like to get started.

crazzyt9

Reaction score
I'm also having problems loggin into my account and it was just created today ... :frown:

user name = bwi
domain name = bwi.x10hosting.com

yhap2003

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
There are 2 admins(Maybe 3 admins, since Conor is in the admin list), and 3 mods.

Oh i c, well tx for clearing things up. Well i could only thought of 4 staff. LOL :teeth_smi

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking into these issues now.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
w1z4rd, you should be all set... crazzyt9, it looks like yours is just propagation time... how long ago was your account created?

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Username is actually w1z4rd

-Corey

w1z4rd

Reaction score
I tried w1z4rd with the password in my pm and with my password for the site and niether work. w1z4rdx either

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like your account was actually on two servers... and suspended on one for inactivity... I removed it from one so we will have to wait for propagation; The username will be w1z4rdx and I'll PM you your password.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.