Can't Make A Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

amf66

Reaction score
I have been trying over and over again to make a hosting account but every time that I try to I get the first confirmation email but then the second email called Ad-Free hosting account status says that "you must supply a password". I always enter a password but it never works and I can't sign up! What should I do?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Try deleteing your cache and trying again. Try too make an account in IE or FF.

Chris73

Reaction score
Are you trying to use your forums password or your cPanel password?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Chris what difference does that make? He is trying to make an account not login.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
PM me the following information and I'll create the account for you:
Code:
cPanel username:
Domain/Subdomain:
Mail:
Plan:

amf66

Reaction score
I have tried entering the user name and password you gave me for my new account but it says the password is wrong.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Please give your cPanel username for the account that was created by MicroTechXP. You need to link the forum account to the cPanel account. Without much data the other staff cannot help you.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Account linked. If you need further assistance please re-open this thread or create a new one.

amf66

Reaction score
It still won't work for me. The website has been created but I can't login to the account management panel. The hosting username is amf66. Is that the same as the cPanel username?

Reaction score
Im having the same error, I signed up and, i logged in on the mainwebsite with my forum login ID, and now im trying to activate my main login ID, and it always comes back failed, can anyone help me out please.

amf66

Reaction score
MicrotechXP you told me to post in the forums for more help. My website was created but I can't log in to the hosting account with the username and password you gave me. What can I do to fix this?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I meant post in the topic you made. :p Level 2 support is where the admins can help you. Just be patient and Corey will help you. :)

amf66

Reaction score
What do you mean the topic I made? I started this thread, what other topics have I made?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
The hosting account is the same as the cPanel username. The cPanel username is am66. You need to login to the account management panel with your forum password and login.

camellito

Reaction score
Hi!
It seems that my account confirmation link has been expired.
It can´t be resended?

username: camello

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.