Can't sign in to my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsgibbsx

Reaction score
This is a dumb problem, but I don't know what to do next since there's nothing in the support documents about this.

I log in to my account, either on the main page or at the cPanel link, and I get the message below:

"We're experience trouble processing your sign-in. Please sign-out and try again."

So, I do that, and then I get the message again. My website, or lack thereof, is still visible at its address, so it doesn't appear my account was suspended, especially since I haven't even uploaded anything yet, that seems unlikely!

I'm not really sure what to do next, if anybody could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

minemone

Reaction score
they're just doing a maintenance i think. it their problem. Me too cant login

marlene6

Reaction score
This is a dumb problem, but I don't know what to do next since there's nothing in the support documents about this.

I log in to my account, either on the main page or at the cPanel link, and I get the message below:

"We're experience trouble processing your sign-in. Please sign-out and try again."

So, I do that, and then I get the message again. My website, or lack thereof, is still visible at its address, so it doesn't appear my account was suspended, especially since I haven't even uploaded anything yet, that seems unlikely!

I'm not really sure what to do next, if anybody could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

jmlopezp

Reaction score
any solution?

I do not want my account to be unsubscribed, but if I can not log in, I can not reactivate it :(

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-12-22 Free Web Hosting.png
    Screenshot-2017-12-22 Free Web Hosting.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 5

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you still unable to login? I just tried on my account and that worked without a hitch, although perhaps a tad slow.

For the record, it is much easier for us to track problems, and how spread/common they are, if you start a new thread instead of "reactivating" an old one.

Also what I have noticed is that the login is still counted as activity even if you run into that error, technically you are logged in to the portal, it just fails to pull up your actual cPanel connection, so you should not risk suspension as long as you get past the initial login form.

jefferyx

Reaction score
Are you still unable to login? I just tried on my account and that worked without a hitch, although perhaps a tad slow.

For the record, it is much easier for us to track problems, and how spread/common they are, if you start a new thread instead of "reactivating" an old one.

Also what I have noticed is that the login is still counted as activity even if you run into that error, technically you are logged in to the portal, it just fails to pull up your actual cPanel connection, so you should not risk suspension as long as you get past the initial login form.
Working for me now, thank you! :3

indometa

Reaction score
I too could not login and see this error. Please help

An error was encountered on our end
We're experience trouble processing your sign-in. Please sign-out and try again.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried logging into my own free account without any issues, are there still issues for anyone of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.