Can't upload any files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intertec

Reaction score
Why can't I upload any files using ftp! It says disk is full! try later!

What should I do?

Synkc

Reaction score
Are you uploading to the root web directory (public_html)?

mR.pl4y

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. My disk Space usage is 171MB out of 2500MB. It still wont upload anything. I can upload through the cpanal. Its just the ftp that giving me problems.

Last edited:

stratosonic

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem... ftp error 553 disk full. I can upload from cpanel but not via ftp. I have plenty of disk space.

Chris73

Reaction score
I am going to forward this error to Corey. It seems to be an issue that is affecting quite a few people. I will have him look at it.

Nightmare Demon

Reaction score
Im got the same problem cant upload file keeps saying disc full but im only just got the account and just started trying to upload and get this

Im using Cuteftp Pro

[04/02/2008 15:45:13] 553 Disk full - please upload later
ERROR:pigeon: [04/02/2008 15:45:13] Access denied.

dirtracer36

Reaction score
I am going to forward this error to Corey. It seems to be an issue that is affecting quite a few people. I will have him look at it.

Thank you for doing that. I clicked the blue button to say thanks! :) The ftp server might just need a little kick. People can still upload with their Legacy file manager for now.

Chris73

Reaction score
I did forward the error. We are working to fix the issue. It will be resolved before you know it. :)

sadiqsaad

Reaction score
Ok the disks on the servers were full. I am sure now you ppl are able to upload.

apaulson

Reaction score
The disk is full it says, please add another hard drive or something my site is php so it will try to grow sometimes lol

Dreampainter

Reaction score
I've only had my site for 4 days now and am having the samae problem! I am usng Front Page 2003 FTP client and was able to FTP no problems earlier yesterday, but last night after Stoli locked up the first time, I cannot upload any files. I get the error *553 disk full. Please try agan later*. My ftp has no quota, according to the cPanel FTP Account manager. Plus I've only used 828k so far...couldnt be full....:dunno:
Edit:
WELL it's still happening. It says *553 disk full. Please upload later*
this is making me VERY mad!
Edit:
And Chris, Have another Red Bull...you need the energy for all you do around here! Thank you so much for forwarding the issue to Corey...Crossing fingers that this is fixed soon as I have major updates to do...anywya you are doing a fantastic job!

Last edited:

mybgc

Reaction score
Looks like it is happening again today. Anyone know what is causing this? I know it got fixed yesterday, but it's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.