Can't upload any files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris73

Reaction score
Right now we are updating the cPanel. This can cause some issues. We will let you know when the update is complete. Then we will see if the errors still exist.

Chris73

Reaction score
Everyone on Stoli is having this issue right now. :( We are trying to get it ironed out.

crisp

Reaction score
Chris73 said:
Right now we are updating the cPanel. This can cause some issues. We will let you know when the update is complete. Then we will see if the errors still exist.

Have to say I have the same problem, @Chris73, any news yet mate?

Last edited:

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
im having the same issues. im trying to upload the phpbb3 zip file and my mods for phpbb3 and the ftp complained that one of the servers is full. i also logged into cpanel and it showed me this
httpd (2.2.6 (Unix)) up
green-status.gif
ftpd up
green-status.gif
named failed
red-status.gif
lfd up
green-status.gif
cpsrvd up
green-status.gif
Server Load 2.17 (4 cpus)
green-status.gif
Memory Used 44.1 %
green-status.gif
Swap Used 0.01 %
green-status.gif
Disk /dev/sda5 (/) 8 %
green-status.gif
Disk /dev/sda7 (/home) 100 %
red-status.gif
Disk /dev/sda8 (/tmp) 13 %
green-status.gif
Disk /dev/sda1 (/boot) 18 %
green-status.gif
Disk /dev/sda2 (/usr) 33 %
green-status.gif
Disk /dev/sdc (/var/lib/mysql) 9 %
green-status.gif
Disk /dev/sdb1 (/backup) 95 %
red-status.gif
Disk /dev/sda3 (/var) 95 %
red-status.gif

Chris73

Reaction score
Here is what i believe the issue is and have forwarded it to Corey. When we did backups of the accounts during the server moves. The accounts were backed up on stoli. If you notice Disk /dev/sdb1 (/backup) 95 % Disk is loaded with backed up accounts. Once we feel we have resolved and moved accounts back. I think Corey will delete the backed up files. I will be talking to him this morning to get this issue solved once an for all.

I understand how frustrating it is right now, but we have to make sure that everyones account is indeed back to the rightful server before we can remove the backed up files. I am currently working on copying over a backed up site. So we are still filtering through accounts that need to be copied over.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
Here is what i believe the issue is and have forwarded it to Corey. When we did backups of the accounts during the server moves. The accounts were backed up on stoli. If you notice Disk /dev/sdb1 (/backup) 95 % Disk is loaded with backed up accounts. Once we feel we have resolved and moved accounts back. I think Corey will delete the backed up files. I will be talking to him this morning to get this issue solved once an for all.

I understand how frustrating it is right now, but we have to make sure that everyones account is indeed back to the rightful server before we can remove the backed up files. I am currently working on copying over a backed up site. So we are still filtering through accounts that need to be copied over.
what about the
Disk /dev/sda7 (/home) 100 % does that have anythin to do with our own storage bc my entire public_html is empty and i cant even upload anything bc ftp complains that 1 of the hard drives is full. btw what hard drive does our public_html use ? would there be any solution until corey deletes the backups or do we have to sit tight and *****about the Disk Full message bc most ofus users here will feel unhappy bc we cant upload anything at all.
anways srry if im being a lil angry but stoli should have been fine with out the disk full and the constant fails from the top to the bottom. i dont wana leave this hosting bc its the most active community but u must realize u must give public notice about this ASAP.

Chris73

Reaction score
I understand your plight. I can only do what the Boss tells me to do. Like i said when he makes it to work and i can talk to him. I will see what we can do to remedy the issue.

The Corner

Reaction score
good job working on the problem it's still happening but I like how you are handling the situation.

Chris73

Reaction score
We are still working this issue over. I promise it will be solved real soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.