Changes, Pre Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
As everyone knows, we've been working very hard for almost a year on our upcoming changes. The largest change of course being our brand new site and backend system to handle all the accounts (No more sign-up issues!). We're looking to release that very soon, but not setting a date yet.

We will though, start to roll out some of the changes one by one. Tomorrow at some point we will be re-arranging the forums. Official x10 support will no longer be provided here on the forums, instead they will be going through a Kayako help desk. I could list off the countless benefits of doing this but I won't. For you, this means better and more efficient support.

Secondly, there will be a new site creator implemented this week. It will include over 100 pre-made templates and has a great WYSIWYG editor to customize whichever one you choose. On top of that, it will automatically upload the design to your site.

These are just some of the changes that are coming in the next month or so. There will be a separate post on each feature explaining it a little more in detail when they go live.

-Corey

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
so does this mean all forums relating to free hosting will be deleted and transfered to kayako ?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
so does this mean all forums relating to free hosting will be deleted and transfered to kayako ?
Yes, forums will not be used anymore to give support (related to hosting account problems, you'll still have sections as " Programming Help" where another members can help you). All support will be given in the HelpDesk.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well this sounds cool. Hopefully that means the forums won't be a mess with free support stuff now. Also, is this Site Builder software going in made by Trellix? If so, I've used it before and it's quite easy to use.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
IRC will stay up, I don't think it will be an 'official' method of support any more though. Users can attempt to help each other here on the forums\IRC but neither will be the official way to get support.

-Corey

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
This is awesome news.
Long live x10! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.