Cheap Advertising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor

Reaction score
That's right! Right now, x10Hosting members can get cheaper than normal advertising! For $5/month (Minimum 12 months) you can get your text link put in the footer of the forum.

Get your banner in the rotator for only $10/month (minimum 6 months).

Hurry and get your advertising today because this is a limited time offer! Buyers of advertising will also get VIP status and receive priority support for their hosting.

To get more information contact Conor via PM.

NewFuture

Reaction score
this is for effective brand right? but that isnt that much popular yet

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
What are you talking about. That is a toolbar. Anyways this is a good idea. I might just use this offer.

NewFuture

Reaction score
oh ye, what am i on about i mean extreme designs, i must have had toolbar on my mind when i posted

Conor

Reaction score
Yeah, please try not to spam this thread unless you are going to buy advertising.

sigel

Reaction score
I bought some advertising today... what happens now? It just asked for a banner url.. it never asked where I want it to link 2.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Get your banner in the rotator for only $10/month (minimum 6 months).

Hurry and get your advertising today because this is a limited time offer! Buyers of advertising will also get VIP status and receive priority support for their hosting.

That means, 60$ at least.. OMfG that more expensive than the paid host!!! And im already a VIP user so, what benefits i would have? And btw, if this is the case we vip users had to get that for free, we are already paying for the host lol, pay more than the YEARLY host for banner impressions is insane.

Slothie

Reaction score
Actually, it'd probably be viewed more than the 5000 times that you get with paid hosting.

But that's besides the point. This is a two year old topic that shouldn't be resurrected. I don't even think its valid anymore.

Check http://www.x10hosting.com/services for the latest plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.