Cheap Domain Name Transfer & Renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm very glad to announce that, vHost4All.com - Web Hosting Division of MyiStop Web Services, has slashed down the prices of the following domain name extensions for Transfer-Ins & renewals. As most of us already know, Domain Name Registration & Renewal Fees are going to increase by October 1 2008. So, vHost4All.com is giving a very big opportunity to transfer your domains & renew them for just USD 7.5/Yr.

• .COM
  • .NET
  • .ORG
  • .BIZ
  • .INFO

Hope, you all can use this great opportunity & get your domain names renewed at very cheap prices.

All the best...

* I know, linking to some other web-host from x10Hosting Forums is NOT allowed. So, I haven't placed a active link in this post. To avail this special price kindly point your browser to www.vhost4all.com

zen-r

Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought there'd be a problem providing a link, since you are only recommending their registration services, not webhosting. You could always put a reminder with your tip that people should redirect their nameservers to x10 (ns1.x10hosting.com / ns2.x10hosting.com) for their webhosting.

But you've been with x10 a year longer than I have, so probably have a better idea of the etiquette here than i do ;)

kajasweb

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm recommending my domain registration service. But, we also provide hosting. So, Its not fair to have an active link from x10Hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.