Cheapest or FREE Domain Registration Site??

1erik1

Reaction score
Hello everyone. A few years ago register.com held a promotion where it was free to register a .com domain name as long as you had a credit card. (after one year they charged out the ass if you didn't cancel or switch providers).

I also know godaddy at one point had a coupon making .com domains just $2.

So I was wondering, are there any promotions going on from reliable sites that are selling .com domains for free or close to it? I looked on google but all I came up with were some sites that did not seem very proffesional claiming cheap domain sales.

Thanks for any help!
-Erik

tcbaars81

Reaction score
I do not know if you can register a .com domain for free anymore; please tell me if you can or if you have found a cheap .com domain provider. However www.co.cc is free and gives you full DNS control all you need is to signup for free, and I figure .co.cc is as close as one can get to .com for free.
Good Luck with your search.

Last edited:

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope!
Don't think so!
And haven't so yet!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Domainz.in They are cheap, fast support, and extremely fast service. They have never disappointed me. I am with them for two years now.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
I doubt you will find a free registrar anymore that is legit. I personally use godaddy for my domains and haven't had a problem at all.