Check out my site ozgigsx1

ajstetson17

Reaction score
Your website is very clean and well designed. I would suggest adjusting your Wordpress permalink settings, as your pages are ozgigs.x10host.com/index.php/... Try to remove that "index.php" from the links to make them cleaner. I would also suggest adding a captcha on your register page to prevent spam.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You might want to consider turning off the debug mode for your cache plugin (WP Total Cache) too - it's making your page about three times the size it ought to be without adding anything but download time and bandwidth. (The debugger output is an HTML comment that's only visible when you view the source, but the user still has to download all of that text. On mobile, that can get expensive in a hurry; on crowded coffee-shop-class wifi, it can mean an extra second or two to a page download. Either way, it'll make your potential user base like your site less.) I actually wouldn't worry too much about what the URLs look like; the only people/entities that care about that, really, are developers. (Search engines learned to cope more than ten years ago. It doesn't affect SEO/page rankings/etc. at all, though there's a persistent myth that it does. It does give conniption fits to people who think that the planet should be RESTful, and that anything they can imagine a sentence looking like should work directly when typed into the browser's address bar. It does work; it just needs to go through Google/Bing/DDG first.)