Check out the design.

kkenny

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty simple but...
the link is in my sig, it says Go to my blog.

It's not XHTML compliant, i know... and it uses a little jQuery on the E-Mail/Powered box to the right.
The credits (at the bottom) are for the guy who helped me with the jquery :)

Either way just rate it & Feel free to follow me if you use tumblr. And leave comments on my posts.

garrensilverwing

Reaction score
Main Question: is this your design or a template from a professional web design company? If it is professional then I do not feel right critiquing, especially when you want the designed critiqued if it is not even yours. If it is your design:

I think the design is pretty cool but it is a little difficult to navigate. The next page is pretty hard to spot plus the link is tiny. Also I think, to make it look a little more organized, you should move the two floating white boxes to the bottom of the screen next to the hunson link. A bug I found is that if your viewing in a window a little too small the floating white boxes will overlap the main content of the page, its worse in IE7 than Firefox though. Those floating boxes are just all over the place haha.

I love the music player but it is lacking information. What song am I listening to? Also the click to play should be a a link to start it playing too not just the play button (not really that big a deal just user friendliness). I know the description of the song is right underneath but I like to know what things are before I click on them. Also, and this is just personal preference, I would add a margin to the picture on page 3, its just annoying when the text runs into it.

Anyway that is all I looked at hopefully this helps you. BTW I am an amateur designer but I have been to a lot of websites in my time so do not take my criticism 100%.

kkenny

Reaction score
I changed it into what my friend designed for me. It's a new layout.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i like the design, but with placing the content seems a little of the soft side; i'm not really sure where everything goes, and it is kind of sending me to look at the buttons more and see what they do rather than the information

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks a little broken up to me. But maybe that's because of the browser I use?