Chopin MySQL error: all backends are down

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentsteps

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not sure when the issue began (maybe with the recent upgrades?), but my website (http://sdcbuggy.org/buggies) comes up with the error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: #07000(proxy) all backends are down in /home/wbshim/public_html/sdcbuggy/classes/table.php on line 11
MySQL Error: #07000(proxy) all backends are down

I checked my account information, and it looks like the size of my database (wbshim_sdcbuggy) is 0.0mb. However, if I go into phpMyAdmin, I see that my database is populated.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
Why don't you try to save your database in your computer, clean the mysql from your website and upload it again?

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
Seems the error is being given by a kind of #07000(proxy). Is the domain pointing correctly to the x10 DNS and so?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you try pointing the domains nameservers to:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com ?

silentsteps

Reaction score
I work with another guy who takes care of the domain. I am not able to get in touch with him at the moment, but if I remember correctly, he points the domains to the IP of the site. Last time he checked, the IP of the website (http://spetstnelis.x10hosting.com) was [216.245.205.66], so that's where it points to currently. It looks like when I ping the same address now, the IP is [74.63.233.26]. I'll come back with more updates as soon as the guy replies to my email.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I work with another guy who takes care of the domain. I am not able to get in touch with him at the moment, but if I remember correctly, he points the domains to the IP of the site. Last time he checked, the IP of the website (http://spetstnelis.x10hosting.com) was [216.245.205.66], so that's where it points to currently. It looks like when I ping the same address now, the IP is [74.63.233.26]. I'll come back with more updates as soon as the guy replies to my email.

You are right.. Your domain is pointed to [216.245.205.66] which was the Old IP of chopin.
[74.63.233.26] is the new IP and your domain is still pointed to Old IP..

Also your domain is pointed to the following Name Servers..
Name Server:NS1.NAMERESOLVE.COM
Name Server:NS2.NAMERESOLVE.COM
Name Server:NS3.NAMERESOLVE.COM
Name Server:NS4.NAMERESOLVE.COM

Change the Name servers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The IP has changed now, as the server was moved. Your domain still points to the old server. Tell him to set the A record to 74.63.233.26, or to use the nameservers directly

Last edited:

silentsteps

Reaction score
Looks like that was the problem. Everything is fixed, thanks for all the help guys.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this has been resolved, I'll close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.