Chopin not sending Emails!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naysha

Reaction score
i would like to know if there is some issues with chopin, since yesterday i cant receive mails. My users receive confirmation emails when complete their register, but this is not happening, also i dont receive mails for new comments, or emails i sent from administrator menu.

And this was working without problems...i didn´t make changes in my site, this just happened, that is why i am wondering what happened with chopin? :eek4:

someone else is having this problem ?

blackheart99999

Reaction score
Yeah ! Im having the same issue ! None of my customer are getting any confirmation mails !
Opened the ticket in support.... lets see...

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The staff are aware of this issue, I will try to inform you both of any changes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

blackheart99999

Reaction score
Still no resolution !!!!!
Not able to receive any confirmation mails !!!

No response for the support ticket aswell !!

How much time will it take ??:rant2:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
We will update the thread as soon as we have information.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Still no resolution !!!!!
Not able to receive any confirmation mails !!!

No response for the support ticket aswell !!

How much time will it take ??:rant2:

If you need priority support (the X10 800 number directly to admins) and 100% uptime, you would be much happier with paid hosting since it provides these things. There are probably 100's of tickets in the system, one server is down entirely, and multiple other problems on the servers right now, not to mention all of the paying customers who get to cut in line ahead of you. The turnaround time for any problem on the free servers is generally at least a few hours. I have expedited your issue as much as possible even though there are other uses with this problem I have not done done this for. I hope your problem is resolved quickly, but you are at the maximum level of support for your hosting package.

blackheart99999

Reaction score
I want to upgrade but just need to settle to some extend then I will think for long term running site !

Alright. so... How much time will it take (maximum) to resolve the issue ?

And one more thing... premium account fees is charged monthly or annually ? And do you support paypal ?

vazersg

Reaction score
I know we cannot demand much as it doesn't cost us anything. However service is still service which carries company reputation. I myself planning to upgrade in coming future as currently testing some project. At the same sime I'm testing how good x10hosting is. What make sure I won't get the same issue like late solving and email problem if I upgrade? As cureently the problem has been happening for few days.

For my side any email send out cannot be received but I can receive email from others. Strange hah.:dunno:

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
In order:
@blackheart99999: We don't know the time it will take to solve this issue. As for the premium accounts, they are billed monthly or annually, to your choice. I don't think that paypal is accepted though.

@Naysha: We pretty much have as much information as you.

@vazersg: Since there are less accounts on premium servers (same amount of physical servers, but for each premium account there is at least 10 free accounts) the stability is way better. The servers are less abused and there are not as many extreme changes. If a feature works, it is not changed unless it's a critical fix. Many support members here on the forums also have a premium account, so you may ask them for customer review.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have verified mail is working on this server... can someone provide me an Email address that failed to receive email? You can PM me it instead of posting it here.

Unfortunately the mail servers on the free servers do get listed occasionally on blacklists due to spammers despite our best efforts to catch them before damage is done. We are still working on better methods to catch them before anything gets out but as I'm sure everyone is aware they're also constantly working on methods to get around us blocking them.

blackheart99999

Reaction score
Hello corey !
No. Its still not working....
Im able to receive customers orders but they are not able to receive any confirmation mail !

I'm sending you mail ids......

vazersg

Reaction score
Hi Corey,

I think most of the domain in free server still not working. Same with me here. Can you please check. At the same time will pm you my email.

I have verified mail is working on this server... can someone provide me an Email address that failed to receive email? You can PM me it instead of posting it here.

Unfortunately the mail servers on the free servers do get listed occasionally on blacklists due to spammers despite our best efforts to catch them before damage is done. We are still working on better methods to catch them before anything gets out but as I'm sure everyone is aware they're also constantly working on methods to get around us blocking them.

blackheart99999

Reaction score
So....... whats the update from support staff ?

Pizza ? drinks ? What else they're having ? From the last 3 days !!!

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
The staf is working on this.

I can assure you of that.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
So....... whats the update from support staff ?

Pizza ? drinks ? What else they're having ? From the last 3 days !!!

As of 6:01 AM US Central time, which is 15 minutes before the above post was made, one of our administrators verified to support representatives that the mail() function on both Chopin and Lotus were repaired.

Please try using your mail-sending script again, and let us know if you are still having difficulties.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
NO ! Its still not working !

Not able to send any mails, nor auto responder working!!

You're not even on Chopin or Lotus, you're on Stoli.

Going all bold-faced-exclamation-point-rage on us and accusing us of sitting around leaving the servers to rot and eating pizza won't really encourage us to help you as best as we can on a personal level.

By now, this news has pretty much spread to almost all our account managers and administrators. We are working to find a solution as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.