Cloudflare doens't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

critic10

Reaction score
I've added cloudflare support via x10hosting's partnership and now my website always returns "SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG".

I have installed the wordpress cloudflare plugin and applied the recommended settings.

Cloudflare is set to flexible.

I am using x10hosting's free plan.

My website is on a parked .com domain which I own on Godaddy, the nameservers are set to x10hosting and I do not have the option to change it because Cloudflare says DNS is handled via x10.

Help, please :(

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have no issues using Cloudflare with my account on x10hosting's free-hosting server xo3
###

teacherm

Reaction score
I've added cloudflare support via x10hosting's partnership and now my website always returns "SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG".

I have installed the wordpress cloudflare plugin and applied the recommended settings.

Cloudflare is set to flexible.

I am using x10hosting's free plan.

My website is on a parked .com domain which I own on Godaddy, the nameservers are set to x10hosting and I do not have the option to change it because Cloudflare says DNS is handled via x10.

Help, please :(

I just set it up. All works fine. Cloudfare asked me to point my domain to their servers ... i.e, change them from X10's. Go back to scratch and follow the instructions carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.