[Cloudflare] Emails not coming through

Status
Not open for further replies.

inadim8956

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have a domain registered with GoDaddy, and added it to my x10hosting account (Free Account) .. Web surfing is working fine .. But, I'm not receiving any emails which is now a big problem for me. I have a sub-domain named "mail" on my paid domain which is already bypassed from cloudflare. Also, the MX Records is set to "mail handled by x03.x10hosting.com" ..

I have the records below:

A Record on the domain name, which points to the public IP of x10hosting (filtered by cloudflare)
A Record on localhost, which points to 127.0.0.1
A Record on mail sub-domain, which points to the public IP of x10hosting (not filtered by cloudflare)
CNAME Record on ftp, which is an alias of the domain name (not filtered by cloudflare)
CNAME Record on www, which is an alias of the domain name (filtered by cloudflare)
MX Record on the domain name, for which mail handled by x03.x10hosting.com

I'm not sure what I am missing now in this configuration.

Also, from the CPanel, I can't manage Cloudflare .. nothing is showing there to manage.

kenny9

Reaction score
No need for so many repostings. The support personnel are volunteers and assist when they come online. Not everyone lives in the same time zone as you.

inadim8956

Reaction score
No need for so many repostings. The support personnel are volunteers and assist when they come online. Not everyone lives in the same time zone as you.

This was not intended .. I was trying to post, and wasn't getting a success message

Status
Not open for further replies.