1. Phrozen

Phrozen New Member

Just wanted to know what cms your using or if your even using one. i'm really confused as which cms i should use since there really confusing or i dunno which file to chmod so it doesn't work. Already tried mambo but seems to confusing for me... so justed wanted to know :p

2. Xempttt

Xempttt New Member

i use phpnuke. its very easy to use. i would suggest it as a cms for u. :grin:

3. Phrozen

Phrozen New Member

i like php nuke and all but i don't like its overall function dunno why but its to tables like for me :\ tried it though not sure i'll want to use it unless you can mod it like the login etc >.> right now tampering with phpwcms :p stupid auto chmod...

4. nicholas

nicholas New Member

Mambo is a very good CMS. But it maybe too complicated for those who never use CMS before. Try e107. I am not going to boast how good it is but I can say you will not regret it. :grin:

5. n4tec

n4tec Active Member

I like Mambo but as per now i am not using but i will use it when i need it... But Mambo is great...

You need to work on it by changing the default template to what you what and whatever...

*4*

6. Richard

Richard Active Member

mambo is good but you need ro be sure its the right tool for the job (I've been down that road)
    Php-Nuke is good too but it and the other *nukes are dieing also security s the worst in php-nuke.

But there are many others you can try out and test before you use them. You can go to http://opensourcecms.com/

7. Phrozen

Phrozen New Member

cool advice :p never heard of opensourcecms i'l try it out later

8. CheetahShrk

CheetahShrk New Member

PHP Nuke is the worst CMS you could ever get it has so many exploits it's not even funny. You should try Mambo since it is a good one and very customizable.