Coming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Do what you have to do Corey it had been a great time to be with x10hosting server, yes you are definitely right about the cost of having all the server related technical and customer support issues problems.

Automate is the one thing which makes life easier for all member and crew this is great. X10hosting once you finish up the adjustment of for v3 , imagine all the other host, since when they have such a high tech RAD style of Automation..... even they have it very small, I will be patiently waiting for it.

Great work there...... thanks alot for making life so easy for us

t2t2t

Reaction score
I have some ideas for Corey to consider about new ads system:

• Make different ad profiles that user could use (like text ad, ad with colours 1, 2) (profiles are user made)
  • Make shorter code, like: <script src="ads.x10hosting.com/adcode.php?user=[username]&profile=X"> that will print the javascript code accoring to user and profile.
  • Ads credits system, so if you show ads upper than your hosting plan (like corporate ads on advanced), you get extra points that are exchanged when user wants or use them to let show lower ads on page (Advanced ads on corporate). Multiple ads on page also give some extra points.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Not to sound mean, but its been over a month....what are you guys doing?

Rgamez

Reaction score
Oh i really cannot wait for Version 3 of x10hosting, it is going to be great!! (i assume)

Congratulations to Corey for running this brilliant web host!!

Rgamez

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Not to sound mean, but its been over a month....what are you guys doing?

We're working on x10 everyday. A quick count shows over 100+ PHP files that we have created from scratch by hand. There is a lot that goes on in the background to manage accounts and servers. You also have to remember that all our staff has a full-time job or is a full-time student.

-Corey

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
We're working on x10 everyday. A quick count shows over 100+ PHP files that we have created from scratch by hand. There is a lot that goes on in the background to manage accounts and servers. You also have to remember that all our staff has a full-time job or is a full-time student.

-Corey

And I might be stretching the truth, if there is over 1,000 lines of code per file average, you are thinking of 10,000 lines or more, this dosnt happen overnight (I aint sure about the 1k, i was guessing:eek4: )

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
1K would be a reasonable guess I'd think.

The TRIO system we're working on in Systems in college is at about 600 and we haven't even got into processing anything - it's 600 lines just to get the boxes/forms set up :S

t2t2t

Reaction score
And I might be stretching the truth, if there is over 1,000 lines of code per file average, you are thinking of 10,000 lines or more, this dosnt happen overnight (I aint sure about the 1k, i was guessing:eek4: )

You know... They didn't build rome in day or 3 days.

phoronex

Reaction score
hay guys i have been wait from one monthe ago me be more i hope the v3 coming soon and be the best site offer planes for free hosting to forward
than you guys for this and have a nice time

Good work

mikel2k3

Reaction score

-Corey
Im a full time jobless bum, (freelance web designer). So im not oooverly busy during the days, and as im from the UK, when im awake, your all asleep.

If there is anything I could possibly help with, i dont mind :biggrin:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Not all of them are asleep, im in the UK too :)

Jxwisniewski

Reaction score
So we haven't heard anything for a while, how are you guys doing? any expected date for the finish yet?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
The version 3 of x10Hosting is still under development. However, we're making progress fast. Please stand by us.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Earliest possible will be the end of next week. Latest possible, end of April. We'll probably have a set date within a few more days.

Jxwisniewski

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Thats great to hear, im so excited about this i can't wait. All of you guys are working on this are great, thanks a bunch.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Do we know naything about the ad free hosting yet? Will it compare at all to the advanced ad hosting or is this all a secret?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You will find out when the time is right;)

Status
Not open for further replies.