Complete some offers, get some real $$$

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
Since it's close to the holidays, I've decided to do share this website with everyone!

CashCrate
is a website where you do offers like fill out surveys, complete some offers, and in turn for your time they pay you money!

This is totally legit, I've received my paycheck from cashcrate, [For $20, and some cents] and I had my mom cash it in for me.

Join up here, i'd appreciate it.
If you prefer not to then go to cashcrate.com and join up their website from there.

[Admins/Mods If this isn't allowed, then feel free to close it/dump it or whatever.]

iamcrux

Reaction score
dude i wld like to join under u... bt... these things spam u r inbox... so sorry!!!

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
@iamcrux, usually people use "throwaway email adresses"
@satbir, did you ever make the minimum payout/use real information like a real address?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I never got anything from there.

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
Hmmm, I've tried things like this. Usually you have to do quite a bit of surveys and then by that time you don't have enough 'points' to get any money, so it takes a while, in return you would have a flooded inbox.

Of course there are 'throwaway' addresses, but u mention home addresses, well I was always curious about that. Do you get classic spam?(yes the original 'Junk' mail before email)

It is just that I've seen so many sites that say, "Earn $20 in 30 minutes or less!" and they tell about how so many users have earned the money in like 20 minutes or whatever, but the truth is it takes you longer. And those things never go as planned. Sometimes you don't get the credits for an offer, etc.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't..