Computer Pros

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Site Name: Computer-Pros
Site Url: http://www.comput-pro.info/index.php
Standalone or Integrated: integrated with e107
Version of SMF: 1.1.3

This site was created with the sole purpose of giving you; the end user all the support you need to make your computing experience a great time, instead of a headache.

We invite you to come inside and browse around before you become a member to see what we are all about. We can offer you support in a wide range of computer related areas. We do this all in the comfort of our forums area.

We have staff that are more than willing and capable of helping you with problems ranging from hardware to software to computer customization. We have support not only for Microsoft Windows but for Linux as well.

We also have product reviews and downloads for you to read and enjoy. We also have a help desk for all those problems you really need to get solved quick.

So c'mon in and check us out. You've got nothing to lose but your fears.

We have put a lot into this site and I do think it shows. Please we invite you to join and check things out. I hope you enjoy it. :) At the time of this posting we have JUST opened.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nothing you can do to help me unfortunatly, I have been hit by Vista and have no way to turn.

Suppose I had to get with the time sooner rather than later.
Vista is good in its own right though.

Nice site though.
e107, looks good and seems similar to phpNUKE.

lionheart8

Reaction score
Good to know you are there. In case anything comes up ... :)

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@ DefecTalisman: We know a bit about Vista as well. ;)

@ lionheart8: If ya need any help pop on over. I think it will be around awhile. :)

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hi there, nice site but currently no problems with my PC, Of course If I feel the need for something I will remember you....:happysad:

Dazz

Reaction score
Nice one, bookmarked and noted just in case. lol :biggrin:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I don't need it, I can fix a lot of my problems myself. :biggrin:

(In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a geek. :biggrin:)

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Glad you guys like it. alexandgruntz; that's great you can fix a lot of your own problems. Maybe Computer Pros is were you should be to share your knowledge. :)

alfren

Reaction score
nice site! i didn't think that e107 cms is like this though... but anyway i can also fix a lot of my problems myself eventhough i'm not that good. ^_^

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks pretty nice I like that template.