confusion about adcode & account panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Its being nice to be x10 and now with x10v3 its now more better,but there is some problem which i should tell admins if there is something wrong

1) The account panel show the following information

Server IP Address70.86.238.114
Server Load
serviceOnline.gif

Apache HTTP
serviceOffline.gif

MySQL
serviceOffline.gif

Exim
serviceOffline.gif

cPanel
serviceOffline.gif

FTP
serviceOffline.gif

DNS
serviceOffline.gif

But website is on and working

2) the bandwidth and space used page shows :-

Bandwidth Used This Month: 0% / 0 MB of 45000 Megabytes

Disk-Space Used: 0% / 0 MB of 2500 Megabytes

3) the personal adcode given in the account panel doesnt seems to work ,also is it required that i should change the ad on all pages with the new one <script type="text/javascript" src="<A href="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script">http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script> or the old one will work given in forum adcode page.

4) in my hosting account cpanel i found a subdomain admin.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com which actually redirects to my addondomain pcinfocenter.x10hosting.com,also in some section i found a entry sourabhj.x10hosting.com something like that.

5)as all are facing problem with frontpage extensions me too is facing the same problem.when can i expect it to be back again.

My cpanel id sourabhj
Subdomain nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com
Hosting Package:Corporate
Hosting Type:Ad-Enhanced
addondomain pcinfocenter.x10hosting.com

Please look into the matter and tell me if i have to do some changes

Thanks
Sourabhj

Cynical

Reaction score
For numbers 1 and 2, that might be because of the server change. cPanel might be checking the status and details of the old server, not the new one. I can't confirm this though.

For number 3, ---- EDIT: See Bryon's post below.

Number 4 isn't a question, so I can't answer you it :p. I'm not sure about number 5 at the moment, but it should be announced when it is resolved.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Cynical, that ad code is from the account panel. (x10hosting.com/account/ads)

As of right now, it's not working because of the server move. I'm planning on fixing it sometime tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.