Contracting in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somerlot

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently working in Afghanistan. I am a US citizen. I was trying to open an account here and was restricted because of my location (not the first time Ive been geo-blocked). VPN's don't allow the creation either.

Is there any way for me to create an account here, or am I just out of luck?

I appreciate any help you can give.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, but we have had a significant amount of abuse on our Free Hosting from Afghanistan, forcing us to implement several Country Restrictions.

Please see this topic for more information. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Somerlot

Reaction score
Aww, thats too bad. What if one of my clan members residing in the US starts the account. Would I be able to log in once its created?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You would, but by giving out the details that clan member actually violates ToS.
ToS said:
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site.
Chances are the account would end up suspended for evading the restrictions as well, as we'd be able to see from where it was accessed.

Somerlot

Reaction score
Understandably. I will have to look elsewhere. Wish you guys the best.

ecox10m2

Reaction score
Nuked by Livewire (recommending a ToS violating action to get a hosting account is not allowed).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.