Corey Got married!!

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
A BIG congrats to you man.
(directly or indirectly) You are the one behind the success of my website and you will be behing my success forever!

Many Many Congratulations to you From Me...

Regards,
-Ashwin

boyjoy

Reaction score
Hi Corey!

A toast to
love and laughter
&
a happily ever after!

Congratulation to both of you!

Warm Regards and best wishes

Jitendra A and family (wife, son and daughter)

labski

Reaction score
Congratulations Corey.

Wishing you many happy years together.

Labski.
28 yrs in July and still happy

moreuse

Reaction score
congrats corey!!
btw
when you get kids, your family will get even more lively :)

catz154

Reaction score
Congratulations! I wish you a long life of happiness...together.

admintwo

Reaction score
Congratulations,

Your wife must be so happy to have met someone like you.

Here's a couple words of advice:

1. Don't believe what anyone tells you about what to expect about marriage, or about being a husband or a wife. Be your own true self, and allow your spouse to do the same. Then love each other's true self, not your image of each other.Nancy

2. Life will get stressful. It always does. Commit to making time to do pleasurable things together. Think of each pleasant experience as a deposit in a bank, which you can draw on during stressful times. Also remember that as you become used to one another, you will both enjoy occasional time alone. This is normal.Jane

Don't do "what if's", they are counter productive. Learn from mistakes and move ahead. Trying to determine what might have happened IF you had only....accomplishes nothing. You are who you are because of the decisions you made in the past. That someone is the person your spouse fell in love with. Whenever you are sad, hurt or angry it's time to apply the 10 year rule. Will this still matter in 10 years? If it will (moral, legal, etc), then deal with it. If not (dress mode, choice of tv show, music/sports, etc.), then let it drop. Life is truly too short. NOTE: This works equally well for family, friends and co-workers. Donna Yeaw

The don't do what if's thing helps.....just do it.
Have fun.

Not sure if what I wrote makes sense, but it's too late for me to change what I wrote, (Hopefully you understand).