CPanel access via vpn in AUS and USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

icnlearn

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to access via vpn as cpanel address is blocked at work. I'm using VPN located in US (https://us.hideproxy.me & freeVPN chrome extension) and the site doesn't allow me to access CPanel, as I'm registered from Australia. Are you able to allow my access for the account below from US location as well?

The error message is as follows,

"There is a problem with your request

You are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from United States while your account was registered from Australia "

Thanks in advance!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem is that we don't allow VPN's or proxies to be used with our free hosting services at this time. Doing so can actually cause your account to be suspended, particularly if it is linked to a user who has performed illegal activities using said VPN/proxy when they were engaging in those activities.

The best option I could provide is to run Teamviewer (or some other remote management software) on your home computer, and remote into it from work. Assuming your workplace blocks those as well however, then the next best option would be to maintain it from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.