cpanel missing when I login

Status
Not open for further replies.

pafcx10h

Reaction score
Your account is not currently suspended.
Thanks Anna I did receive an email very soon after saying it had been unsuspended.

I still get the error and unable to login to cPanel. Can this be fixed or is there a way you can update my domain details for me?

yorkshi6

Reaction score
Still no fix for this? it's been a week already.

yet more problems that havnt been sorted! there is more issues than just than just this one ! nothing being sorted no forum support from moderators noting at all ! good luck with your acounts getting them working

greatlan

Reaction score
Having the same problems, been a long time user for a few years now. But i have plans to move as the problems are becoming more frequent. This is actually impacting development

yorkshi6

Reaction score
Having the same problems, been a long time user for a few years now. But i have plans to move as the problems are becoming more frequent. This is actually impacting development
Yes they are more frequent and maybe the companies business model dictates changes to the free set ups I for one moved to another server as I was getting bored of everything being broken ! I’m quite happy pooping into the forums to say hello but not now needing any support as I’ve deleted my whole site

pintwin173

Reaction score
I had the same problem this morning (posted a new thread about this, sorry, didn't see this one).

In short:
Can't get to Cpanel, My Websites tab says I have no websites despite having one.
Website shows up under Domains tab and clicking it gets me to Cpanel's File Manager screen.
Email Accounts, Wordpress Database exist and have data.​

If accessing Cpanel's File Manager counts as "accessing your account" under X10's TOS then I suspect we're good. Otherwise, we might see our accounts dropping off due an inability to access Cpanel's main screen.

Frustrating!

chsrobo2

Reaction score
my cpanel is also not working. it shows standby and then error. can someone give advice on a possible fix?

pintwin173

Reaction score
FYI: Changed interface to "Paper Lantern", signed out, cleared browser cache, signed back in, everything's now ok.

Might help you, YMMV.

yorkshi6

Reaction score
I can access c panel on xo7 no problems here ! Try again perhaps and refresh the page

carrinho

Reaction score
I can access c panel on xo7 no problems here ! Try again perhaps and refresh the page
I'm on xo1. I've not been able to successfully log on since registering on Thurs 25! It took till Saturday to complete the registration (which they says should take around 45 seconds)!

yorkshi6

Reaction score
I'm on xo1. I've not been able to successfully log on since registering on Thurs 25! It took till Saturday to complete the registration (which they says should take around 45 seconds)!
There is obviously ongoing issues with admin dealing with questions on the forum and and ongoing issues with the servers although they are singlehop servers I believe x10 only rent server space ! I can only suggest you sit tight a few days then send a pleasant request to help sort your issues

villanov

Reaction score
Hello there fellas... You have to RESET your password to be able to log in again to CPANEL. Once you reset it it will work...

jeffersx

Reaction score
My control panel option is not available. I have been trying to connect using filezilla, but there is a 530 login authentication error even though I know my password is correct. I just used it to log on here fine. When I log in to x10hosting the standby button becomes an error button and does not show the cpanel icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.