cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldwi4

Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

This is a big incovenience, can someone please help me quick...

Why is this happening, What do I do to fix this and how long will be I be without my website?

droidimx

Reaction score
Yep got same error

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

And when trying visit my website

MySQL error in file: /engine/classes/mysqli.class.php at line 50
Error Number: 1
The Error returned was:
Too many connections
SQL query:

worldwi4

Reaction score
I went in and removed some files, enough to get the site back up and now all I get is an Error Establishing a database connection like "tablerpg"

I cant believe i didnt get an email or a notice.. I log into my cpanel all the time, no popup or IM..

kalhans

Reaction score
This is happening to everyone on level. I am using less than 50MB of diskspace..
- I am unable to login to cpanel
- unable to access my website.

style888

Reaction score
Same here:

worldwi4

Reaction score
I have other sites hosted threw x10hosting that are not being effected by this.. I guess we have to wait this problem out..

xissex10

Reaction score
Mysql db partition is (close to) full, need a server admin to sort this out.
Any Mysql driven site will not function properly.

worldwi4

Reaction score
My site is working now, must have just been a hic up in the system. Sorry to raise so many alarms..

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
https://sylhetiking.x10hosting.com. I hope it will be solved soon.
Hi @sylhetx1

The *.x10hosting.com domain was deprecated a long time ago, and replaced with *.x10.mx, *.x10.bz, *.pcriot.com & *.elementfx.com. I looked up your account, and the domain associated with your account is sylhet . x10 . mx.

The last post on this topic was from September, and the issue you described is completely unrelated to this one. In future, please could I encourage you to create a new topic for separate issues like this, rather than bringing back old ones.

I've locked the thread because of this. If you require any further support, please open a new topic. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.