cPanel

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by rgjx10ho, Apr 13, 2016.

1. rgjx10ho

rgjx10ho New Member

I can't open cPanel all I get is:
    This site can’t be reached

The web page at https://xo1.x10hosting.com:2083/login/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Rapidly losing faith in this "service" which I have so far not been able to use. No support either which is crap!

2. forumho2

forumho2 Member

That URL takes me to the CPanel Login. Support is supplied via this community, and its volunteer staff.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. kenny9

kenny9 Member

The url you supplied is the url to the c-panel login. You must login here to get access to your c-panel. If you do things properly you will find x10 is not crap.

4. Dead-i

Dead-i x10Hosting Support Ninja Community Support

Hi rgjx10ho,

If you are able to access your own website, please could you verify that there is nothing on your connection blocking access to the non-standard port 2083? Many workplaces and schools tend to do this.

Thank you,

5. Skizzerz

Skizzerz Contributors Staff Member Contributors

This indicates that you may be using some sort of proxy in order to connect. Note that x10Hosting blocks proxy/VPN IPs from logging in as these can be used to bypass our country restrictions. Please see this topic for advice on how to disable using a proxy on your computer.