decompress RAR file in java

ah-blabla

Reaction score
nope, I tried removing all spaces in the filenames but I'm still getting that :/.

Noticed tho that if the folders are already created, it works. So if you run it once, let it make the folders and give that error, run it once more and it will work
I have an idea: try write it so that all file headers are added to two lists, one with folders, one with files. First, run through the folder list, making folders. Then run through the file list, creating files. That *might* work, but might not. Otherwise do one run of the program in a try/catch block, ignore errors, then run it again, but that is rather inefficient. Just hack away to see whether you can fix it... Good Luck! :cool:

zlatan24

Reaction score
There are a lot of rar archives on my PC. Yesterday my friend told me about his problem. As he told me he had an unpleasant problem with corrupted rar archives. And suddenly he opened in the Google and observed there - corrupt rar file. This tool solved the problem for seconds and free of charge as he told me. Moreover I used this tool and it helped me for a minute and absolutely free of charge.