Different Servers - Slightly Different Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Me and a friend were discussing and comparing our CPanels, I'm on xo2 and he's on xo7, that xo7 has Immunify360 while xo2 does not. Are there any plans to put Immunity360 on server xo2?

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Let wait for a while since in my opinion, all servers they have didn't have the same configuration at all since they had a different set of hardware. Well, this is all my speculation on my part and not on anyway related to the staff.

mycoo368

Reaction score
The software difference has been that way for a few months at least. I get it, they use different hardware and therefore have to get a bit of a different treatment but, in my opinion, the least they should be doing is keeping the available software and features for all free hosting servers the same. I also get sometimes they may try something out on a specific server before rolling it out across the board.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
In my opinion it in at least a year, not months. sometimes as they silently update, some features that should not available like SSH is been activated in months. This should possible to exploit (already reported) but I don't know if there's damage done.

Status
Not open for further replies.