Disk space increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsbgrbsh

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had my account for ages and have noticed I am now approaching the disk space limit, could you upgrade me to unrestricted please? Thank you!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Apologies this was missed; there have been some changes regarding the unmetered disk space where it is doubled rather than changed to unmetered outright (mostly to prevent abuse). I have doubled the current quota in place so you should be able to upload more.

Same with me here. Is there a way we can avail of unmetered account?

One of the requirements for us to be able to increase the disk space is to be using over half of the most recent increase (ergo, if you were at 1024, you'd need to be using 768mb as that's the full original space of 512mb, plus half of the most recent increase); yours is still under half of the original disk quota. Once it goes over that we can increase the quota further; we would recommend opening a new topic at that time to ensure the best service however - I almost missed the request when running through the topics because it was part of a different user's request :(

ilonggog

Reaction score
Apologies this was missed; there have been some changes regarding the unmetered disk space where it is doubled rather than changed to unmetered outright (mostly to prevent abuse). I have doubled the current quota in place so you should be able to upload more.

One of the requirements for us to be able to increase the disk space is to be using over half of the most recent increase (ergo, if you were at 1024, you'd need to be using 768mb as that's the full original space of 512mb, plus half of the most recent increase); yours is still under half of the original disk quota. Once it goes over that we can increase the quota further; we would recommend opening a new topic at that time to ensure the best service however - I almost missed the request when running through the topics because it was part of a different user's request :(

Thank you for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.