Disk Space Reduced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inadim8956

Reaction score
Hello Support Team,

Recently, I found that the disk space is reduced to 512MB which is currently affecting my website, especially the mails .. I believe there is a valid justification for this, but heads up would have been nice .. Is there any way to increase the disk space to 1GB again? This would be great.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

You can request for a free upgrade to unmetered disk space once you have a working website and at least 50% of your disk space is being used by your website. Since the majority of your space is being taken up by your "mail" folder, I cannot upgrade your disk space at this time. ;)

Thank you,

inadim8956

Reaction score
Hi,

You can request for a free upgrade to unmetered disk space once you have a working website and at least 50% of your disk space is being used by your website. Since the majority of your space is being taken up by your "mail" folder, I cannot upgrade your disk space at this time. ;)

Thank you,

I totally agree with you Dead-i, but the problem here is the mail is the most important as everything I do is through mail .. So the website will never take more than the mail :( .. I'm having my website finalized and should be uploaded once complete .. However, I'm afraid that I won't be able to fully upload it if the space is still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.