Do Corey's Fiance A Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
i remember the pets i had...
right now i have:
i have 5 dogs atm (2 of them are labradors)
2cats

and i voted ten! :D
It's a wonder that the cats are managing to stay alive....LOL

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it's cheating, I didn't tell anyone to give it a 10, just suggested ;)

She is very nice and let's me work on x10 a lot without complaining so I figured we could get some support from here.

-Corey

Chris73

Reaction score
Thanks for the votes! I'm also allergic to cats. Allergy shots every week!

The winner gets a free year supply of front line.

LOL. I guess it's the price ya pay for love and the fact she allows you to live at x10. Why can't all women be so reasonable. Any advice that i can use to tell my wife why i need to be here more?

I should get allergy shots my self... I am beginning to think i am allergic to my wife.

Last edited:

MichaelB

Reaction score
Hi all ..... I voted several times ...... gave all 10's .... such a cute kitten!!! :)

WTF is up with the next one with the face????? OMG!

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
You know, looking at the average scores it gives for the otehr pictures, It kinda looks like vote stacking now! Oh my!

Dang, how many photos are there? I'm still going through them!

Last edited:

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
How many months is that kitten Corey, so adorable. I didn't know till now you have allergy reaction with cats. Your so tolerance and giving to your wife.

I voted 10 for it cuteness..

supnat

Reaction score
Fix

For those of you who get error 403 or whatever , this is because you are trying to access the site from an IP out of the country , and you know how they dont like outside traffic for some reason .

anyway , i got around this by simply going to a proxy server and redirecting to the page , sound like alot but just use an online proxy like (["hidemyass"* ]type into google) then copy and paste this --->

werz.com/cc-common/rateapic/index.php?action=displaypics&imageid=182172&sessid=7669324&appid=27595

paste it in the hidemyass search box hit enter and it should work as it did for me;)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Voted as the rest have. A few times, but no doubt it will only pick up one as my IP is static.

Am at present voting 1 for every other fur ball that comes along...
Edit:
considering doing a little nasty on the page...

Perl automated 1 vote unless kitten is Kellys ?(might get me booted by isp for a hour or so, but should run for at least 10-15mins without them noticing the mech).
Edit:
At present Kelly's kitty is a average 7.6 and the others are around 2.5.

lol, great to have the support of loyal members.

Last edited:

omyome

Reaction score
Fix

For those of you who get error 403 or whatever , this is because you are trying to access the site from an IP out of the country , and you know how they dont like outside traffic for some reason .

anyway , i got around this by simply going to a proxy server and redirecting to the page , sound like alot but just use an online proxy like (["hidemyass"* ]type into google) then copy and paste this --->

werz.com/cc-common/rateapic/index.php?action=displaypics&imageid=182172&sessid=7669324&appid=27595

paste it in the hidemyass search box hit enter and it should work as it did for me;)

:naughty: finally i can voted for the Friendliest cute kitten with10 score.(thank for tips supnat.)

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
such a cute kitty.... i wan i wan granted we already have a cat and would probably attack her

Status
Not open for further replies.