Do Not Pm Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Private Message. They can accessed through the home page for the forums, close to the top on the right hand side. Also through the quick links drop down found on any page of the forums.

coolv1994

Reaction score
Well I'm not going to PM anyone with that kind of attuide lol I understand all the stress with the server crap going on and off it would drive me crazy. :nuts:

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not a PM'ing type of a person, but Go Corey!

MyRune

Reaction score
Tottaly Agreed, I hate it when people pm me on my forums.. i does my head-in i get like 30 pms a hour.. it bugs me..

disturbedart

Reaction score
I have read the forums for support and it said to PM Corey, so i just followed out what was told by many other topics. My problem was about SSH on a Paid Server, so does that count as a problem?

Regards,
disturbedart

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are a paid member, please post in the "Priority Support" Forum and a admin will attend to your problem.

disturbedart

Reaction score
@DefecTalisman
I have currently lost my "Priority suppor"t section? Is there a problem?

Tjbond

Reaction score
Idea?... Why don't you guys (x10 admins) just Disable the ability to PM?

Just turn the feature off completely? lol, Or possibly somehow set it up, so that new members can't PM, you must have atleast 10 posts or so before being allowed to send a PM... this would cut back on a lot of the issues.

disturbedart

Reaction score
@Xemnas
Well i am a paying customer and i have a paid server which i use, thats basically VIP isn't it? As it does say you have a prioty section on the services page.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
@Xemnas
Well i am a paying customer and i have a paid server which i use, thats basically VIP isn't it? As it does say you have a prioty section on the services page.

Yes, we do have Priority service for our paid members. That doesn't mean paid members get to PM the staff all the time either. Just means paid members get a little faster service.
You may want to post in the Upgrades / Downgrades section regarding your paid status, as you should have VIP under your forum name. ( This lets us staff know you are a paid member )

disturbedart

Reaction score
Thank you,
I will proceed to doing this now,
Thank you StarShine.
Also i have not been PMing the Admins, actually that was the first in like a very long time.

Regards,
Disturbedart

Status
Not open for further replies.