Domain Buying?

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a domain. Does anybody have any suggestions/where I should go buy a domain?

I know most people go to godaddy and buy theirs but are there any alternatives? Is it possible to get them any cheaper than $10?
I'm being realistic, so don't go telling me to go post ten thousand times to get a free domain at x10hosting. I just don't have the time/will power.

Thanks in advance.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a domain. Does anybody have any suggestions/where I should go buy a domain?

I know most people go to godaddy and buy theirs but are there any alternatives? Is it possible to get them any cheaper than $10?
I'm being realistic, so don't go telling me to go post ten thousand times to get a free domain at x10hosting. I just don't have the time/will power.

Thanks in advance.

Just have to honestly search. There are hundreds of registrars out there, and more popping up everyday with various offers and features.

www.triple.com
www.planetdomain.com
www.megadomainers.com

Just to name a few.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Godaddy and namecheap are the best. I use namecheap.

Swiblet

Reaction score
o_O I thought that saying names of other hosting sites wasn't allowed here? Ah well. I have tried many domain sites. And every time I went to one...THE SYSTEM SHUT DOWN AFTER A WEEK!!!

I don't trust domain sites any more. They lie ;(

~~B3N

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
o_O I thought that saying names of other hosting sites wasn't allowed here? Ah well. I have tried many domain sites. And every time I went to one...THE SYSTEM SHUT DOWN AFTER A WEEK!!!

I don't trust domain sites any more. They lie ;(

~~B3N

Webhosting is one thing, domain registrars are another. We can talk about domain registrars, as its not part of x10hosting at this time. I guess if x10 starts offering domains, then that would be added to the list.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
In the UK, best I found is 1and1.co.uk, £2/year for a .co.uk domain, minimum initial term is two years. Only got it to start with for the email address!