Resolved Domain Renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kather25

Reaction score
Good day everyone!

I have received an email that says that I need to renew my domain registration.

I would like to ask how do I renew my domain name registration?

Thank you!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 provides some free subdomains. .x10.mx has been the standby for years, but there are many others like .pcriot.com. These don't have a fee associated with them.

Scam alert! Please read this carefully!

I have gotten many scam emails suggesting that I have to pay for domain registration, or something about losing my domain because someone else is buying it, or needing to upgrade my account to get higher rankings in google searches. These are all scams.

Firstly, make sure it's a domain you own. Scammers will try to sell you a virtually worthless yoursite.something if you own yoursite.example . If the email is about a similar, but not the same domain, it's a scam (or at least a sales pitch you can ignore)
Secondly, make sure it's your registrar. There are a million registrars out there, and x10 is one of them (https://clients.x10premium.com is where you log in). As always, don't click links in emails. Go straight to their website.
Thirdly, please find a registrar that offers a privacy feature to hide your personal details. This is often free with any good registrar. This prevents spam and snail mail offers to sell you stuff. I get phone calls all the time about designing a website because I made this mistake.

If you would like to provide your website address here, we can provide more information. Your registrar can be found using a WHOIS service.

lylex10h

Reaction score
I can't find any sort of expiration date in the whois info for your domain. I would advise contacting your register/registrar.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't worry about the .x10host.com . That will not expire and is free.

The .ML WHOIS is weird. But, it appears that freenom is a possible registar for them. Have you tried logging in to freenom? https://my.freenom.com/clientarea.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201014_201906.png
    Screenshot_20201014_201906.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 5

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe that is your most likely bet. You should try to log in and if you've forgotten your password, the email address in which you received the notice is likely the one needed to recover.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@kather25 Were you able to resolve this issue? Please let us know if you need further assistance or this issue will be closed for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.